What happens if you memorize the Quran?
Memorizing the Quran can be viewed as a creed by Muslims. and the stronger the memorization, the greater the psychological impulse it creates for their faith, which includes feelings of happiness, contentment, and positivity. Attitude.
Memorizing the Quran and becoming a Hafiz Quran is a great honor in Islam that brings the Muslim many virtues in this life and hereafter Learning Quran memorization and Hifz the whole Quran with correct pronunciation could be a great spiritual, mental, and physical challenge. Yet, being a challenge doesn’t mean that it’s impossible.
Can I learn Quran by myself?
Traditionally, young people from Muslim families learn the Quran from infancy or early childhood, however, if you are a brand new Muslim or you need to learn more from the Qur’an. Learning the Quran is a good practice.
Some short tips that will make it much easier for you to memorize the Quran.
1. Try to memorize early in the morning. Because early in the morning your mind is refreshed, and you will be able to memorize more easily. Give it a try and see if this tip works for you. So try to find the best time each day and stick to it.
2. Repetition works wonders, repeat the verse/page indefinitely. Until it sticks to your head. Because by repeating it over and over again, what you are reading quickly makes room in your mind. And download Quran apps to memorize the Qur’an. This will make it easier for you to read the Quran.
3. Listen to the recitation of the Holy Quran as much as possible, audio and video which are available in many places on the internet today. Because listening to the recitation of the Qur’an will not only force you to make a sound like a reader or a sheikh, but it will also make it much easier for you.
4. Before you start memorizing, be sure to read the translation of the verses once, and keep them in mind as you recite. Because the Qur’an is in Arabic, translation is also important so that what you are reading, you can understand what you are going to read.
5. Stop listening to music, because it keeps circulating in your mind. Or if you can’t quit right away, try to reduce the habit. A sheikh once shared a story in which a student was having a hard time memorizing the Quran. He gave up his habit of listening to music and, thank God, it became easier for him to memorize the Quran.